Just to let everyone know there is a new local sports show on WNVA 106.3 on Friday at 3:30-4:30. This is the first week it will air. Thanks.
Just to let everyone know there is a new local sports show on WNVA 106.3 on Friday at 3:30-4:30. This is the first week it will air. Thanks.
I'll tune in. Glad somebody did this, I was considering doing this myself in the spring when pigskins picks wasn't on. Hopefully whoever did this got some ads so it can sustain itself. Good luck.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
There will be live interviews with players, coaches, and tons more. There is also a little work going toward a saturday edition of a sports roundup with scores and stats of friday games and also some talk about uva-wise sports. In the near future, I have word on gettin games back on the air and broadcasted.
Good luck, I'm sending you a pm.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
it would be really cool if this show was on throughout the school year. i would like to hear more in depth basketball, baseball, and softball coverage.
Good stuff. I'll be able to catch the last 30 minutes of the show.
Bookmarks